Life is like a box of crayons

February 1, 2013

Gap cardigan, Unknown top, Express jeans, Nine West wedges, Philip Persio leather watch

This top defines me in color and shape.  It's vibrant, complimentary to my skin tone, feminine, flowing, and can be worn dressy or casual. If I have to choose one top that I have worn way more than it was even worth, it would be this one. I don't even know what store in the mall I found it at. It was probably some small boutique. This classic grey cardigan is so simple but a great piece to look more professional and put together. I think it goes well with this leather watch. I am seriously obsessed with leather watches (especially on men). This vintage one from American Apparel  has pretty much become one with me as I have not removed it since the day I bought it. The jeans from Express have been a part of my wardrobe for a long time. they are a great casual jean and are a little on the longer side and so they work best with heels. Considering most of my heels are from Aldo, it is surprising that my most worn and comfortable pair are these wedges from Nine West. I have actually been wearing these wedges to work almost everyday of the week. Maybe it is time to invest in another pair of wedges?

-Meena

No comments:

Post a Comment