I'm on track

April 7, 2013



Nordstrom Chloe K studded tank, Cotton On cardigan, Cotton On jeans, H&M flats

I like how the train tracks merge behind me. It was fun balancing on the tracks to take pictures. This is a casual outfit for a day walking around downtown Davis. I only keep adding to my collection of colored jeans and these darker green ones are a fun color for spring that I could maybe pair with a floral top. The tank top is a cream color with a sheer back that is longer than the front. The black cardigan is very sheer and light as well and a great cover up on the warmer days. The suede flats are my new favorite everyday shoe. The nude color goes well with a lot of different outfits and almost feels like I am not wearing anything. Pictures courtesy of my boyfriend :)

-Meena

No comments:

Post a Comment