Back to Basics

June 2, 2013

H&M tank top, Forever 21 jersey skirt, Target shoes, Coach Purse

I enjoy wearing basics more than anything else. They are simple, classic, and effortless way to look put together. Easily dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. I love the texture and lines on the high-waisted skater skirt since it gives it a little more uniqueness. Target always seems to have the cutest prints, colors and patterns and since polka dots are my favorite print, I chose to contrast the plain solids outfit with a pop of pattern on the shoes. This coach purse is my everyday purse that holds my necessities (ie. phone, chapstick, money, etc) and is also a very basic yet classic design that goes with almost anything. I am on the hunt for a new everyday purse that is also just as compact and a little more casual for the summertime and other outdoor activities.
-Meena

No comments:

Post a Comment